the world at my finger tips

the world at my finger tips

Monday, January 24, 2011

ZAMBA Party

hello bloggers.

Okay, so I know I wrote on here this morning but I had to come back & write about an experience I just encountered.  I don't think I have the words to described it, but I am going to try.  So after all I did this morning, we headed out about to the Opera House to catch a show. We walked there and missed the show but watched an outside concert and ate stuffed churros.  But that's not the best part. All over the ship, news was that there was this Zamba party somewhere in town. So after watching the concert for a few, we thought "hey we can't be that far from the Zamba place let's walk".  So the walk was super sketchy and probably not the smartest idea but with 11 of us we were fine and the outcome was WORTH IT.  After asking about 7 locals for directions we finally made it --- to what turned out to be the SICKEST block party anyone can every imagine.  The only way to semi describe it is just a school of people in like a drumline; singing, dancing, and drinking, and having a GOOOOOD TIME. My friends and I danced for about 3 hrs straight - faculty and staff were all there to witness this extravaganza that is almost unexplainable, but simply amazing. I gotta say I am probably one of the happiest people on this planet at this every moment and can't thanks my parents and friends for all they have done. I can't wait to see what other crazy adventures I run into and what other memories I will create !!
 
goodnight friends

No comments:

Post a Comment